- Provides hand washing facility in locations where mains water isn’t available.
- Increases hygienic hand washing facilities wherever required – just fill, plug in and go.
- Provides 85 hand washes
- Capacity – 10 litres per fill
- Internal waste collection – no need for drainage.
- Water temperature maintained at 42 degrees
- Foot-activated, infrared-operated tap make unit hygienic, with no need for hand contact.
- Large wheels make hand wash station quick and easy to move.
- Constructed from sturdy and hygienic stainless steel, making it easy to wipe clean
- Dimensions: H: 1250mm x W: 450mm x D: 543mm
- Weight: 32Kg
F63/501 – IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station
With enough for 85 hand washes per fill, the sturdy Mobile Hand Wash Station is perfect for increasing hygiene standards where there is no access to mains water, and can be used wherever it’s required.
The sturdy, stainless steel unit comes with accessories – an integrated splash back and a built-in soap holder and towel dispenser, all of which are easy to wipe clean.
Enquiry about F63/501 - IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station