- 600 x 400 mm work area
- Professional Laserscript 5.3 software
- Operating system required XP or above
- Machine footprint 1100mm x 760mm x 1000mm
- Cutting depth 0-20mm acrylic
- Engraving speed 1000mm/sec
- Cutting speed 600mm/sec
- Minimum character size 1.5mm by 1.5mm
- 50 / 60W Co2 Laser tube to suit requirements.
- Software supported: CorelDraw, 2D Design, Art cut, Auto Cad,
- Graphics supported: DXF, PLT, JPEG BMP
- Driving method by stepper motor
- Net weight 165kg
- 40W Dimensions – W: 1170mm x D: 760mm x H: 1170mm
- 60W Dimensions – W: 1380mm x D: 760mm x H: 1160mm
- Communication: USB Port
- 280 mm adjustable Z-depth motorised table.
- Red dot pointer system for easily and quickly lining up your work
- Slatted non reflective anodised aluminium bar bed for supporting a wide range of material weights.
- Air assist to control heat
- Flow sensor to protect your laser tube.
- Closed loop water system
- Power supply 240v (or 110v) +/- 10% 50Hz (or 60Hz)
The LS6840 is the latest full production easy access laser machine. This machine has been specifically designed to fit through a standard single door without the need of being dismantled.
The LS6840 is able to cut acrylic, plywood, MDF, Fabrics, rubber plus many more materials and can engrave slate, glass, marble and also metals with the aid of MarkSolid
Enquiry about HPC LS6840