- 2, 3 or 4 Thread Overlocking
- Colour Coded Easy Threading
- Differential Feed For Difficult Fabrics
- Adjustable Cutting Width
- Variable Stitch Length – 1.0mm-5.00mm
- Uses Standard Ballpoint Needles
- Easy Rolled Hem Conversion
- Lay-In Thread Tension Dials
- Retractable Upper Knife
- Variable Seam Width – 2.0mm-5.7mm
- Sews Up To 1,500 S.P.M
The 6234XL combines ease of use with the specialised functions of an advanced Overlocker. It has a great build quality and an extensive range of powerful features.
It cuts as it sews to produce a professional finish on all sewing projects. Switching from standard overlocking to rolled hemming is done at the flick of a switch… it’s that easy.
Enquiry about Janome 6234XL