- 80 Stitches with auto 1-Step buttonhole, 3 styles
- 20 Direct pattern selection keys
- 7mm stitch width, 5mm stitch length
- 4mm length triple straight stitch
- Built-in stitch reference charts
- Start / Stop Button
- Needle Up / Down
- Speed Control Slider
- Foot Pressure Adjustment (6 Levels)
- Built In Needle Threader
- Easy set bobbin
- LED light
- Twin Needle Facility, Drop Feed
- Hard cover
The Janome 780DC has 40 different stitches with 20 direct pattern selection keys. Standard width & length settings which can be varied at the touch of a button. It offers a choice of 3 styles of 1-step buttonholes and a great range of stitches for all types of sewing.
The Janome 780DC is a machine suitable for beginners to experienced sewers because of its versatility it allows you to do a variety of sewing projects, such as patchwork, quilting, soft furnishing, alterations and home furnishings.
There are pleanty of features on the 780DC which include an easy set bobbin system, an auto bobbin winder system, an automatic needle threader, an automatic thread cutter, a needle up/down facility, and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches & patterns. It also has a start/stop button so you don’t have to use the foot control.
Enquiry about Janome 780DC