- Grey and Green Design
- Laser Interface+™
- 1-Touch Laser Photo™
- Universal Laser Cartridges
- Laminated Safety Glass
- Over-temp Alarm (for fire safety)
- Permanently Sealed Bearings
- Stretch-Free Kevlar® Belts
- Laser Fan Control (to reduce noise)
- Air-Cooled Laser Cartridge
- No Optical Beam Alignment Required
- High Power Density Focusing Optics™
- Work Surface Area – W: 406mm x H: 305mm
- Maximum Part Size – W: 476mm x H: 370mm x D: 102mm
- Dimensions – W: 660mm x H: 356mm x D: 635 mm
- Minimum Access Requirement – single door with an opening of 661mm. A narrower doorway will require disassembly which may incur additional charges.
- Operating System Compatibility – Windows® 7/8/10 32/64 bit and one available USB port (2.0 or higher)
- PC Connection – USB 2.0
- Laser Options – 10W, 25W or 30W
- Power Requirements – 110V/10A or 220V-240V/15A
The desktop VLS 2.30 is a compact and economical platform designed to be an entry level laser machine brilliant for beginners at laser cutting.
The VLS 2.30 offers a material processing envelope of 406mm x 305mm x 102mm, 12,585 cm3) and can be equipped with one of three laser cartridges ranging in power from 10-30 watts. The VLS 2.30 comes standard with Laser Interface+ and a number of additional options are available to enhance your laser processing capabilities.
Enquiry about VLS 2.30