- 300 x 600 mm work area
- Professional Lasercut software
- Operating system required XP or above
- Cutting depth 0- 8mm acrylic
- Engraving speed 800mm/sec
- Cutting speed 400mm/sec
- Minimum character size 1.5mm by 1.5mm
- 50 / 60W Co2 Laser tube to suit requirements
- Software supported includes: CorelDraw, 2D Design, Art cut, Auto Cad,
- Graphics supported: DXF, PLT, JPEG BMP
- Closed loop water system
- Driving method by stepper motor
- Net weight 210kg
- 50W Dimensions – W: 1070mm x D: 630mm x H: 1080mm
- 60W Dimensions – W: 1370mm x D: 630mm x H: 1080mm
- Communication: USB Port
- 200 mm adjustable Z-depth motorised table.
- Red dot pointer system for easily and quickly lining up your work
- Slatted non reflective anodised aluminium bar bed for supporting a wide range of material weights.
- Air assist to control heat
- Flow sensor to protect your laser tube.
- Power supply 240v (or 110v) +/- 10% 50Hz (or 60Hz)
The LS3060 is our light production laser machine with an A3 size honeycomb bed. This has all the larger model features including linear guide rails and long lasting bearings.
It is able to cut acrylic, laser plywood, MDF, Fabrics, rubber plus many more materials and can engrave slate, glass, marble and also metals with the aid of MarkSolid.
Special features include drop down front to allow larger objects to be lasered.
Enquiry about HPC LS3060