- Felting / Needle Punching Machine
- Maximum Speed: 900 s.p.m.
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion
- Dimensions: W: 389 x H: 278 x D: 150mm
- Needle Plate (5-Hole)
- Built In Lint Catcher
- Transparent Presser Foot with Finger Guard
- Presser Foot Height Adjustment
- Transparent Adjustable Eye Guard
- Carrying Handle
- Built-in Light
- Power Switch
- Weight: 4.6kg
The Janome FM725 helps to create fabrics which can then be sewn into a finished garment or furnishing. It has five barbed needles which mesh the fibres to secure two or more pieces of fabric together. A built in needle guard is provided for safety and there is easy access to the lint collection area under the needle plate. It even has a free-arm facility.
Enquiry about Janome FM725