- Fully computerised machine
- 50 built in stitch choices
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- LCD Screen & LED Light
- Start / Stop button – use with or without foot control
- Speed Control Slider – For more intricate work
- Extra Needle Penetration Power for heavier and multiple fabrics
- Automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Programmable Needle up/down button is great for pivoting
The Janome M50 QDC Computerised sewing and quilting machine which is ideal for beginner and experienced sewers alike, offering maximum creativity. The M50 QDC provides more features than other mid-range machines, as it’s more powerful The power of the three new M Series machines is 46 Watt. This is more power than the TXL607 (35W) and the DKS100 (40W). with 820 stitches per minute, more creativity with 50 stitches and 3 buttonhole styles, also includes several accessories.
Plenty of features with the M50QDC, such as the bright LCD Screen, which displays the presser foot, stitch selection, stitch width & length. The control panel buttons allow you to access the utility stitches, straight, zig zag overlocking and buttonholes. The other stitches can be selected simply by entering the relevant number on the screen.
Enquiry about Janome M50QDC