- Blue and Grey Design
- 1-Touch Laser Photo™
- High Power Density Focusing Optics™
- Rapid Reconfiguration of Lasers
- Dual Laser Configuration
- Non-Contact – Modify Material Without Applying Any Physical Force
- Multi-Process – Cut, Engrave, Mark and Produce Photo Images in One Step.
- Work Surface Area – W: 610mm x H: 457mm
- Maximum Part Size – W: 737mm x H: 584mm x D: 229mm
- Dimensions –W: 914mm x H: 991mm x D: 914mm
- Minimum Access Requirement – single door with an opening of 940mm. A narrower doorway will require disassembly which may incur additional charges.
- Operating System Compatibility – Windows® 7/8/10 32/64 bit and one available USB port (2.0 or higher)
- PC Connection – USB 2.0 or Higher
- Laser Options – 10W, 25W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W & 75W
- Power Requirements – 110V/10A or 220V-240V
With the PLS 4.75 laser platform, users enjoy significant processing throughput gains – from a maximum laser power that’s 150 percent greater than VLS laser platforms. The on-board LCD screen also allows for on-the-fly parameter adjustment.
These productivity enhancing features make the PLS series the ideal laser platform for throughput-focused operations.
Enquiry about PLS 4.75